Saturday, March 31, 2007

Top 5 games

Here's my top 5 games of all time that I've played. They are all multiplayer for good reason, playing games by yourself in my opinion should only be done for one reason, to get better at the game to kick your friends asses when you play multiplayer. Here it goes

5- Mario Kart (64 best, SNES 2nd best, Game Cube distant third)
4- Counter-Strike
3- StarCraft
2- Madden 06/07 (play me, I'll smoke ya)
1- Super Smash Bros. (Melee best, 64 a closecloseclose second, but the midair dodge puts melee ahead, and like Madden, play me, I'll smoke ya)

These games were what I came up with off the top of my head in about 10 minutes, so they could change, but it looks like a pretty damn good list to me.

1 comment:

HadesGigas said...

Mario Kart 1st
Everything Else Distant 8th

Take that, numbers