Saturday, March 31, 2007

Fantasy Baseball Lineup

So I signed up for a fantasy baseball team on MLB.com, which has to be the easiest fantasy baseball program of all time. No indivdual pitchers, u draft an entire staff...crazy. I was not present for the draft. I figured i'd be free at midnight on Saturday Morning but instead was Passed out drunk in bed. All in all the Computer did a good job.

So heres my lineup(assuming all of my waivers clear, which they will):

Brian McCann
Bengie Molina
Jason Bartlett-Waiver-Released Cesar Isturis
Nomar Garciparra-Waiver-Released Mark Teahen
Freddy Sanchez
Edgar Renteria
Manny Ramirez
Jim Edmonds
Andrew Jones
Travis Hafner
Kaz Matsui- Waiver-Released Jorge Cantu
Josh Willingham- Waiver-Released Ryan Freel

Pitching Squads

Milwaukee Brewers-Waiver Released Ny Mets
Florida Marlins-Waiver-Released Ryan Garko

I could really care less about how i do, i'm probably going to go the Ron Popeil Route(Set it and Forget it) with the starting 9 and only sub for injuries or when i care enough to switch for whose actually playing....

No comments: